CM Khattar felicitates Olympics medalist Sakshi Malik makes her brand ambassador for 'Beti bachao' campaign

Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Wednesday felicitated Sakshi Malik, the first ever Indian woman to win an Olympics medal in wrestling.The CM announced a Rs 2.5 crore cash award for the bronze medalist, while promising her a government job.



Also, she was appointed the brand ambassador for 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' campaign.
Grand preparations were made at Bahadurgarh to welcome the sports star.
Sakshi Malik's arrival at Delhi airport was no less than a grand celebration. Fans of the sport gathered at the airport to get a glimpse of the triumphant return.
"I feel honoured to have received such a warm welcome. I've dreamt of winning a medal at the Olympics since I was 12, and finally I am living my dream. I want to thank the entire country for supporting me," Sakshi said while talking to the media.
Her father Satbeer said he found it difficult to believe that such preparations were made at the national capital's airport for his daughter.
Share on Google Plus

About Social Issue

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Page

Redmi 3S Prime